Its conical shape is ideal for post-extraction implant placement or to optimize the anchorage length of implants in the case of closely divergent roots or anatomical barriers. Its dimensions (straight neck) and its positionning (slightly supra-crestal) can meet the requirement of most clinical cases and facilitate the achievement of a durable and aesthetic result (localization and control of the prosthetic joint).
Internal hexagonal conical connection
- Impermeability of the prosthetic seal.
- Stability of the prosthetic implant/component assembly.
- Precision of the orientation of prosthetic elements.
Connection common to Naturall+ and Natea+ implants
- Streamlining of stocks of prosthetic components for simplified component management between the practice and the laboratory.
Unique connection for all implant diameters
- The choice of gingival platform does not depend on the choice of implant diameter.
A common prosthetic range and 4 prosthetic platforms.
- Simplification of the treatment plan, surgeries and prosthetic constructions.
- Better visibility and probe access.
- Easy inspection during sealing and on the long term.
- Machined microthreads at the rim with a Ra of 0,2 μm: better mucous attachment due to orientation of collagen fibres.
- Microthread synchronous with the macrothread to prevent tearing the cortical bone.
- Stabilisation of the cortical bone.
- Optimised primary anchorage. Text missing.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant insertion.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Contact surface with bone tissue increased by 15%.
- Facilitates osteogenesis.
- Activates cell reconstruction.
Slight reversed taper of the neck for implanting in narrow crestal bone
- Less pressure on the cortical bone: the implant body acts like an osteotome.
- Easier placement of the implant even in the case of under-drilling.
Cylindro-conical implant body
- Optimized implantation close to curved roots..
- Optimised primary stability.
- Limits apical compression.
- Non-traumatic insertion in sensitive areas (sinus, dental nerve).
- Vent closer to the apex to improve self-tapping effect of spirals.
- Threads from apex in the shape of a blade for high self-tapping capacity of the implant.
- Safe to use in the sinus floor region.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acids.
- 23 years of clinical experience.
- Time saved during surgery.
- Better visibility of placement level and orientation of the connection.
- Gingival height provided.