Naturall+ ø3Narrow implant
Used in one or two-stage surgery, the Naturall+ Ø3 implant has a “Morse taper” internal connection. Its narrow diameter at the apex makes this implant totally suitable for restorations of the central or lateral incisors when the roots converge.
• Reduced mesiodistal spaces.
• Fine crests.
• Post-extraction surgeries.
• Immediate loading.
Morse taper internal connection
- Impermeability of the prosthetic seal.x
- Stability of the implant/component assembly.
- Precision of the orientation of the prosthetic elements.
Connection common to the Naturactis Ø3 implant
- Streamlining of stocks of prosthetic components for simplified component management between the practice and the laboratory.
- Better visibility and probe access.
- Ease of control during sealing and over the long term.
- Machined microthreads at the neck with a Ra of 0.2 μm: better mucosal attachment by orientation of collagen fibres.
- Insertion without tearing the cortical bone.
- Stabilisation of the cortical bone by micro-stimulation.
- Optimised primary anchorage.
- Greater resistance to axial loads.
- Reduction is shearing constraints at the bone/implant interface.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant placement.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Contact surface with bone tissue increased by 15%.
- Facilitates osteogenesis.
- Activates cell reconstruction.
- Optimised implantation near curved roots.
- Optimised primary stability.
- Limits apical compression.
- Atraumatic insertion in sensitive areas (sinus, dental nerve).
- Vent closer to the apex to improve the self-tapping effect of the spirals.
- Threading leads from apex for improved self-tapping capacity of the implant and better apical fixation.
- Safe to use in at-risk areas.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acids.
- 23 years of clinical experience.
- Time saved during surgery.
- Better visibility of the placement level and the orientation of the connection.
- Gingival height provided.