Naturactis ø3Narrow implant
Used in one or two-stage surgery, the Naturactis Ø3 mm implant has a “Morse taper” internal connection. Iits 3 mm diameter makes this implant totally suitable for restorations of central or lateral incisors. Its cylindro-conical body and its significant thread depth make it particularly suitable for post-extraction surgery.
• Restorations of central or lateral inferior incisors.
• Reduced mesiodistal spaces.
• Fine crests.
• Post-extraction surgeries.
• Immediate loading.
Morse taper internal connection
- Impermeability of the prosthetic seal.
- Stability of the implant/component assembly.
- Precision of the orientation of the prosthetic elements.
Connection common to Naturall+ Ø3 implant
- Streamlining of stocks of prosthetic components for simplified component management between the practice and the laboratory.
- Marginal bone maintained following extraction.
- For improved management of post-extraction surgery.
- Emergence switching.
- Insertion without tearing the cortical bone.
- Stabilisation of the cortical bone by micro-stimulation.
- Optimised primary anchorage.
- Greater resistance to axial loads.
- Reduction in shearing constraints at the bone/implant interface.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant placement.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Contact surface with bone tissue increased by 15%.
- Promotes osteogenesis.
- Activates cellular reconstruction.
Implant has cylindro-conical body
- Condenses bone laterally to improve initial stability of the implant.
Variable threading depth and increasing at apex
- Better apical anchoring in low density bones.
- Threading leads are blade shaped.
- Blade is deeper in the apical area than on the implant body.
- Optimum anchoring in cancellous bone.
- High self-tapping capacity.
- Ideal for post-extraction surgery.
- Easier to select implant axis.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acids.
- 23 years of clinical experience.
- Time saved during surgery.
- Better visibility of the placement level and orientation of the connection.
- Gingival height provided.