Uneva+The implant with external connection
Uneva+ implants are placed in 2-stage surgery based on the latest scientific data acquired in implantology to limit any marginal bone loss and optimise the primary anchorage. Its external hexagonal connection is Branemark RP-compatible on Ø 3.6-4.1 implants . This therefore provides you with numerous interchangeabilities with parts from the abovementioned brand.
Compatible with Bränemark MK III and MK VI
- This connection is available on implants Ø 3.6 and Ø 4.1.
Prosthetic shoulder on implants Ø 4.8
- Increase in the height of the connection and engagement of the post to give it greater stability.
- Better distribution of constraints.
- Centring of the prosthetic part.
- Guaranteed impermeability of the prosthetic seal.
- Insertion without tearing the cortical bone.
- Stabilisation of the cortical bone by micro-stimulation.
- Optimised primary anchorage.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant placement.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Contact surface with bone tissue increased by 15%.
- Facilitates osteogenesis.
- Activates cell reconstruction.
- Vent closer to the apex to improve the self-tapping effect of the spirals.
- Threading from apex for greater self-tapping capacity of the implant and improved apical fixation.
- Safe to use in the sinus floor region.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acids.
- 23 years of clinical experience.
- Time saved during surgery.
- Better visibility of the placement level and the orientation of the connection.
- Gingival height provided.