Obi ø2.7The mini-ball implant ø2.7
The Obi is a mini-implant with Ø 2.7 mm indicated for stabilisation of overdentures, fine crests, reduced mesio-distal gaps and to support a temporary prosthesis. Its placement is fast due to a restricted surgical protocol: only 1 burr is needed. Although it is small, it benefits from the same characteristics and therefore the same guarantees fo reliability as our traditional implants.
- Limits gingival manipulations.
- Encourages gingival healing.
- Optimum adherence of hemidesmosomes due to circular machined threading on the neck.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant placement.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Atraumatic progression due to its rounded tip.
- Decreased heating of the bone.
- Decreased insertion time.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acids.
- 23 years of clinical experience.