Aesthetica+²The tissue level implant
The Aesthetica+² implant is a transmucosal implant used in single stage surgery. It is particularly appreciated to rectify the bone level on a sector that has been edentate for a long time or to manage the emergence profile of restorations of the posterior sector in its initial configuration. Furthermore, its 3 platforms make it possible to adapt to all clinical situations.
• Posterior region.
• Restoration with wide prosthetic emergence on resorbed crests.
• All bone densities.
- Impermeability of the prosthetic seal.
- Stability of the implant/component assembly.
- Precision of the orientation of prosthetic elements.
- Limits gingival handling.
- Improves gingival healing.
- Optimum adherence of hemidesmosomes due to circular machined threading at the rim.
- Insertion without tearing the cortical bone.
- Stabilisation of the cortical bone by micro-stimulation.
- Optimised primary anchorage.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant placement.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Contact surface with bone tissue increased by 15%.
- Facilitates osteogenesis.
- Activates cell reconstruction.
- Vent closer to the apex to improve the self-tapping effect of the spirals.
- Threading beginning at the apex, giving the implant a high self-tapping capacity and better apical fixation.
- Safe to use in the sinus floor region.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acid
- 23 years of clinical experience.
- Time saved during surgery.
- Better visibility of the placement level and orientation of the connection.
- Gingival height provided..