Natea+The versatile implant
The Natea+ implant is an implant to be placed in 2 surgical stages based on the latest scientific data acquired in implantology to limit any marginal bone loss and optimise the primary anchorage. Its dimensions (straight neck) and its slightly supracrestal positioning can meet the requirement of most clinical cases and facilitate the achievement of a durable aesthetic result (localisation and control of the prosthetic seal).
• Mandibular arch.
• All bone densities, especially high bone densities.
Impermeability of the prosthetic seal
- Better sealing of the restoration.
- Stability of the implant/component assembly.
- Precision orientation of prosthetic elements.
Connection common to Naturactis+ and Naturall+ implants
- Components for simplified component management between the practice and the laboratory.
The same connection for all implant diameters
- The choice of gingival platform does not depend on the choice of implant diameter.
A single prosthetic range and 4 prosthetic platforms
- Simplification of the treatment plan, surgeries and prosthetic constructions.
- Better visibility and probe access.
- Facilitates control during sealing and over the long term.
- Machined microthreads at the neck with a Ra of 0.2 μm: better mucosal attachment due to orientation of collagen fibres.
- Insertion without tearing the cortical bone.
- Stabilisation of the cortical bone by micro-stimulation.
- Optimised primary anchorage.
- Homogeneous distribution of masticatory forces.
- Excellent primary stability immediately after implant fitting.
- Decreased heating of the bone and insertion time.
- Contact surface with bone tissue increased by 15%.
- Facilitates osteogenesis.
- Activates cellular reconstruction.
- Vent closer to the apex to improve the self-tapping effect of spirals.
- Threading from apex for greater self-tapping capacity of the implant and improved apical fixation.
- Completely safe to use.
- Titanium oxide micro-sanding.
- Etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acids.
- 23 years of clinical experience.
- Time saved during surgery.
- Faciliates visibility of placement level and orientation of the connection.
- Gingival height provided.